Recent Before & After Photos

Workshop catches fire


This workshop had caught fire due to some combustible dust catching a spark from a machine and thus igniting a fire abroad. The fire didn't spread as much as it... READ MORE



Always Aware


During a routine restoration of a local home located in Torrington, CT that suffered significant water damage from a burst pipe, one of the specialists noticed ... READ MORE



East Hampton Home Recovered


A vicious fire that took over a house in East Hampton left the family without a home for quite some time. The homeowners and their children had to stay in a hot... READ MORE



Top floor disaster


On the top floor of a multi-family apartment building located in West Hartford, a simple but yet strong winded storm had passed through the area. Out of all the... READ MORE



Storm crashes through living room


After a brutal storm that past through Avon Connecticut this home was hit hard with branches that smashed through the living room windows. The homeowners were v... READ MORE



Bedroom Fire


A fire was started in this bedroom after a family pet caused water to be spilled on an active electrical outlet. The fire did not spread any further than the be... READ MORE



Electrical Fire in Bathroom


After an electrical fire in an old down stairs half bathroom that was caused by a short circuit in the ceiling vent that was left on, a fire had broken out and ... READ MORE



Flooded Hotel


After a harsh season, a hotel located in West Hartford experienced a massive pipe break in their sprinkler system. There was water spreading everywhere overnigh... READ MORE



Look out below!


One of the last things people usually decide to replace is the floors, and floors are a very common place for mold to grow know it or not. Things are getting sp... READ MORE



Cheap property, I wonder why?


After purchasing a property this customer’s first concern was tackling the mold buildup in the walls after seeing the severity of it after the property ha... READ MORE