Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Bedroom Fire


A fire was started in this bedroom after a family pet caused water to be spilled on an active electrical outlet. The fire did not spread any further than the be... READ MORE



Electrical Fire in Bathroom


After an electrical fire in an old down stairs half bathroom that was caused by a short circuit in the ceiling vent that was left on, a fire had broken out and ... READ MORE



Bathroom Damage by Fire in Middletown CT


A fire ravaged through a house in Middletown CT. Damaging this bathroom. SERVPRO of Bloomfield/Enfield was on the scene. They removed the fire and smoke damaged... READ MORE



Bedroom Fire in Middletown CT


This Bedroom was burned beyond recognition. SERVPRO of Manchester/Mansfield gutted the room and remodeled it to a brand new condition. We were able to eliminate... READ MORE



Bathroom Fire in Middletown CT


This fire in Middletown CT was started by a candle that had been left overnight. The fire caused extensive smoke damage and the family decided to remodel the ba... READ MORE



Fire Damage Cleanup and Restoration


A kitchen house fire in East Hartford almost completely destroyed this 2 family home. SERVPRO helped with a complete gutting of the Kitchen and full restoration... READ MORE