Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Fire, storm, flood, biohazard—no matter what the natural disaster is—SERVPRO of Manchester/Mansfield responds immediately. We have the equipment, training, experience, and expertise to help clean carpets, get rid of mold, provide building services, restore damaged property, and more. We’re a trusted leader in the restoration industry and have been for decades. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Manchester/Mansfield provides 24-hour emergency service 365 days a year. Our crews are dedicated to responding as fast as possible to both commercial and residential needs. Explore this site and let us know what we can do for you.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (860) 461-7194
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2020 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Manchester / Mansfield arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.