About SERVPRO of Manchester / Mansfield
For years homeowners and businesses in the greater Manchester/Mansfield region have relied on us before, during, and after a natural disaster. SERVPRO of Manchester/Mansfield provides expertise advice, education on how to reduce the risk of natural disaster damage, thorough cleanup services, and timely, cost-efficient, quality restoration.
We understand the stress and worry you have when your Connecticut home or business experiences damage from fire, storm, water, wind, snow, or other potential hazards. The SERVPRO Manchester/Mansfield crews know how to work well with you and to limit damage and restore your property “Like it never even happened.” We also keep your costs down by arriving quickly and working fast. So gain the peace of mind that comes with having your property restored and your life back to normal as soon as possible.
Look for us to help even before you require cleanup or restoration services. Explore this site to discover the many ways you can reduce your exposure to property damage risks. Read our blog posts to gain objective, educational information. Some of our posts give you ways to handle emergencies. Others are checklists of items you can complete to better protect your home or business from damage. And this website gives you a good understanding of the broad array of ways we can help clean up and restore your home, commercial property, or business.
Our owners, Ralph and Noemi DiCristofaro, have won many corporate awards for serving customers well. In fact, customer satisfaction is essential to SERVPRO of Manchester/Mansfield. Our award-winning service also includes helping customers reduce mold and mildew from their homes and businesses, handle biochemical cleanups, restore valuables after soot and smoke damage, and more.
We're among SERVPRO's top workplaces for employees. One reason for that is the high level of training SERVPRO of Manchester/Mansfield provides. Our staff receives extensive training in cleanup and property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, the SERVPRO of Manchester/Mansfield staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of 1800+ qualified franchises, we can handle virtually any size or type of damage.
And with us, you come first. We begin each project by closely listening to your needs and concerns. At SERVPRO of Manchester/Mansfield you are the boss.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand people know and trust. It's easy to schedule service for your home or business. Just call us at (860) 649.0836.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- Accredited Asbestos Abatement contractor/supervisor
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce
- Bloomfield Rotary
- Blue Goose International
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- Community Association Institute
- New England Claims Executive Association
- Risk & Insurance Management Society
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- Director's Gold Award
- C.E.O. Creating an Execellent Organization Award
- Rolex Award
- Entrepreneur Magazine's Top 10 Franchise List
- Founders Bronze Award for Outstanding Sales Performance (Top 25 Nationally)
- Founders Gold Award for Outstanding 2016 Sales Performance (Top 25 Nationally)