Manchester Area Businesses Receive Priority With A PSA
It pays to build business relationships. We work with all types of businesses and commercial properties but those that have a prior relationship with us get some bonuses.
SERVPRO of Manchester/Mansfield provides fire and water cleanup and restoration services to reduce your business interruption costs and your recovery costs. But if your business has a Priority Service Agreement (PSA) with us, you receive some services at no cost:
• OSHA 10-hour training
• Water and fire training
• Construction evaluations
• Disaster planning seminars
• Emergency Ready Profile (for all your business locations)
• Ice dam evaluations
• Lead paint certification
• Mold evaluations
Why Businesses Choose SERVPRO
Businesses and commercial property owners choose SERVPRO for many reasons. Here are a few:
• Experience: 45+ years of experience as a leading fire and water cleanup and restoration provider
• Training: IICRC Training, Employee Certification Training, Initial Franchise Training, e-Learnings, Continuing Education Classes
• Reach and size: We’re nearby and have 1,800 franchises nationwide
• Speed: Being nearby and having lots of locations means we get to you faster. Faster response usually means less damage done and more of your money saved.
• Capability: We handle jobs of all sizes. Check out our Commercial Large Loss Division and our Disaster Recovery Team.
• Services: We provide many services other restoration and cleanup companies don’t: move outs with construction restoration, contents claim inventory, document drying, and more.
Business Ready Plan
Another free service SERVPRO of Manchester/Mansfield provides is a Business Ready Plan. As many as 50% of businesses that suffer a natural disaster go out of business. They never recover. The majority of businesses that survive have a preparedness plan like our Business Ready Plan before any disaster strikes.
Pre-planning serves as an “insurance policy” providing you with peace of mind. Knowing your business is ready for whatever happens can communicate trust to your clients and employees. They know that even if disaster strikes your business, they don’t necessarily have to be affected.
Call SERVPRO of Manchester/Mansfield
We’re the fire restoration, water restoration, and cleanup company that saves property and saves money for commercial properties and businesses. Whether you're in Willington or Coventry, Hebron or Tolland, Somers or Stafford, Columbia or Ellington, Mansfield or Manchester, or anywhere in between, we can help.
SERVPRO of Manchester/Mansfield
540 N. Main Street
Manchester, CT 06042
24-hour emergency service