About SERVPRO of Manchester / Mansfield
Roof leaks, flooded basements, residential and commercial fires—these are just a few of many disasters SERVPRO of Manchester/Mansfield responds to in a typical month. SERVPRO of Manchester/Mansfield works hard to respond quickly and repair all damage from a natural disaster at less cost and high quality.
Natural disasters like hurricanes, blizzards, sewage or chemical spills, and others require fast response so you limit both the damage to your home or business and the interruption in your life. Our goal is to restore your property so fast that it makes it seem "Like it never even happened." This is especially important for businesses since most disasters are not as costly as the interruption they cause in business operations and revenue flow. Every year SERVPRO of Manchester/Mansfield answers the call to clean, restore, refurbish, and renovated many residential and commercial properties throughout the Connecticut region.
Our technicians are highly trained in all types of property damage restoration. Training starts with initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility and continues with regular IICRC-industry certification. We have the knowledge, skills, and equipment to restore your residential or commercial property.
Our owners, Ralph and Noemi DiCristofaro, have won many corporate awards for serving customers well. In fact, customer satisfaction is essential in SERVPRO of Manchester/Mansfield's quest to excel at cleaning up and restoring residential and commercial property after fire, smoke, or water damage. We provide award-winning service that includes helping customers handle biochemical cleanups, restore valuables after soot and smoke damage, remove mold and mildew, and more.
SERVPRO of Manchester/Mansfield may be the expert, but we share our knowledge eagerly. We want to help our customers learn how to better prevent disasters and protect themselves from home and business property damage. Do explore this site to see all the free educational information we offer. You’ll also find news about some of our recent work and community involvement.
Would you like to schedule service for your home or business? Call today any hour of the day. Call 860.649.0836.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- Accredited Asbestos Abatement contractor/supervisor
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce
- Bloomfield Rotary
- Blue Goose International
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- Community Association Institute
- New England Claims Executive Association
- Risk & Insurance Management Society
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- Director's Gold Award
- C.E.O. Creating an Execellent Organization Award
- Rolex Award
- Entrepreneur Magazine's Top 10 Franchise List
- Founders Bronze Award for Outstanding Sales Performance (Top 25 Nationally)
- Founders Gold Award for Outstanding 2016 Sales Performance (Top 25 Nationally)