Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Learn the facts about mold. Too many people believe myths like you can kill all mold with bleach, mold grows slowly, and any cleaning service can get rid of mold. No cleaner, even bleach, gets rid of all mold. If you have water leaking in your home or business mold grows quickly and can become a problem within a day or two. Many cleaning companies can’t do proper mold remediation. SERVPRO of Manchester/Mansfield can. We have the training, protective gear, specialized equipment, and experience necessary to handle any residential or commercial mold problem. Return your property to a clean, safe, mold-free environment--"Like it never even happened."
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (860) 461-7194
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Manchester / Mansfield for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Manchester / Mansfield has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- East Hartford
- Mansfield Center