Basement Flood on Glastonbury, CT
This was a flooded basement in Glastonbury, CT. There was a broken water pipe that burst midday so no one was home to notice the leak. There was a lot of personal possessions that were damaged from the 6 inches of water. The damage to the main structure was minimal because it was not a finished basement. A number of personal belongings were packed up and stored while the drying process was carried out. SERVPRO cut the sheetrock up 2 feet and restored and painted the entire basement. The entire process was handled quickly and efficiently and the client was very pleased with the results!
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?