After a harsh season, a hotel located in West Hartford experienced a massive pipe break in their sprinkler system. There was water spreading everywhere overnight. It got into the building's floors & ceilings damaging all five levels in the hotel. The humidity that built up had created a massive mold disaster as well.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?