This couple thought that their paint was just slowly fading away from living in an old house. But when one of their friends came over and noticed the affected area, they had informed the couple that it wasn’t what they thought, it was mold. They felt embarrassed that they failed to identify such a thing in their home. SERVPRO was very understanding to the situation and explained that it happens a lot, many people are oblivious to what mold actually looks like in a home until it may reach its further stages. Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet. In this case it was directly near their window.