Workshop catches fire
This workshop had caught fire due to some combustible dust catching a spark from a machine and thus igniting a fire abroad. The fire didn't spread as much as it could’ve if the workshop was vacant but some of the employees there were trained to handle fires and how to at least suppress the flames until further assistance came. SERVPRO came soon after the fire was put out by the local fire fighters and assessed, mitigated, and restored this disaster in no time. “Like it never even happened.” Workshop fires can happen more often than you think so if your company has suffered any kind of fire damage please call us immediately.